Friday 24 February 2012

Booking Studios

I have gotten all my dancers and two videographers and now I need to decide where to shoot. Due to health and safety reasons, I can't film in or around the tube with only a student license which would cost £50, I'd need a professional license which would cost £500 an hour and for a few minutes of footage its just not worth it. I therefore decided to do it at Trafalgar Square, where there's a big open space and plenty of tourists to interact with. I needed a space to meet the dancers, do all their makeup and get some good stills of them. After searching and searching I found a photographic studio that was reasonably priced and close enough to central London called Green Studios. After securing a booking I informed my models and videographers of the day, time, directions etc 3 weeks prior to the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment